Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clean this malware liberation



After a extensive conflict with this trojan malware savage invader, I have lost entrance to my user profile. I had to emanate a new profile, with executive control, to get absolved of the malware. Now I can"t undo the new form nor, can I entrance anything from my personal profile. I can log on to it but, all is gone. I can usually get to the adminstrator form in protected mode and in protected mode it won"t let me undo the alternative form with executive control. Any suggestions would be appreciated.........


What ALL did you do to purify this machine?

Without meaningful how most repairs there is to Windows and either it can be resolved, infrequently the most appropriate choice is to format the tough expostulate and do a purify reinstall of Windows and get a uninformed start.



Go to Malwarebytes.org and download the free version, run the indicate and undo any files with the words, "gog", "clean this", Aparate Foto list there"s a integrate others I can"t remember. You can google it and find the files to delete.
I deleted a couple of I shouldn"t have and right away I"ve lost all that was in my form so, undo carefully.
This sold pathogen will not let you format or restore.

I don"t know how you used Malwarebytes AntiMalware, but the correct approach to make use of it is to begin it, afterwards refurbish the clarification files, afterwards run a discerning scan, afterwards name and remove EVERYTHING it finds, afterwards restart if stirred to.

A pathogen will not forestall your computer from booting from the XP CD so you can format the tough expostulate and do a purify reinstall of XP.



I"d do that but, I don"t wish to lose all my stuff. I can run a poke for it and find it all, I only can"t get it to my profile.

Jay I had this complaint on my Personal Computer on 6/20/2011. I did the following

Reboot Personal Computer and press F8. afterwards SAFE MODE WITH Command promt.

Type /regedit afterwards when Registry editor opens up go to EDIT mainstay and poke for gog.exe

Delete gog.exe


OPTIONAL I did a complement revive as well to the last vicious refurbish only to safeguard zero combined to my computer in past 35 days pops up again.
For complement revive > Start idol > sort System revive > Restore your computer to an progressing time.

OPTIONAL I regularly keep a peep expostulate + External tough expostulate with behind up to my PC"s critical files, only in box Personal Computer blows up and I have to Reformat Hard Drive

good luck!

PWR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment